Printable Blog Planner
This past weekend a bunch of area bloggers got together for the first Portland Bloggers’ Meet-Up of the year. The theme for the January meet-up was “Give your blog a buzz in 2013.” The whole idea was to re-energize our blogs with new ideas, goals, and a PLAN! I created a printable blog planner to help the bloggers in attendance find a way to organize their own blogs. Not each of these sheets will be useful to everyone. And, some of the items on the sheets may not be used by every blogger. But, you might just find something you like on the printables!
The free printables in the blog planning package include:
- Monthly Blog Post Planning Calendar— Each sheet has an open month calendar so that you can put the month and dates in. Each day on the calendar has popular social networking symbols with check boxes so that you can check off when you’ve promoted a post.
- Weekly Blog Post Planning Calendar— Some people prefer to plan out their blog posts in more detail and on a weekly basis. The weekly calendar also has social networking symbols. It also has an area for weekly blog maintenance and SEO planning prompts.
- Events and Holidays— A list of events and holidays. This is not a comprehensive list by any means… it also has all of the dates for the upcoming Portland Bloggers’ Meet-Ups.
- Blog Post Brainstorming Worksheet— A blog post planning sheet
- Blog Collaboration Worksheet— A place to track collaborative projects and responsibilities.
- Blog Resolutions Tracker— A place to write and track blog goals and resolutions
- Finance Tracker— A place to record income and expenses
- Affiliate Programs— A place to track affiliate programs
- Sponsors— A place to track sponsors, payment, and responsibilities.
- Stats & Analytics— A place to record your stats and analytics monthly