Last year I designed a planner with the input of the amazing Portland Bloggers team. I was excited last January to release a free printable blog planner for bloggers everywhere to utilize in organizing their blogs. Since then I’ve connected with bloggers from all over that use the planner! It has been such an amazing tool for myself in my own blog, but also in connecting bloggers with each other!
In my connections with bloggers that use the planner and with my own use of the planner I found several little edits I wanted to make. I’ve been working on these edits off and on over the year and am super stoked to finally release them! There is now not one, not two, but THREE different styles of printable blog planners with the updated planning pages.
Pages included in all three styles are:
- Cover (2 NEW Styles!)
- Weekly Blog Planner
- Monthly Blog Planner
- Blog Stats Tracking Sheet
- Blog Post Brainstorming Sheets
- Blogger Collaboration Sheets
- Affiliate Networking Tracking Sheet
- Blog Project Budgeting sheet (NEW!)
- Expenses and Income Tracking Sheet
- Blog Goal Sheet
- Blog Focus Worksheet (NEW!)
- Blog Sponsor Tracking Sheet
- Blog Stylesheet (NEW!)